There may be times when you need to change the PHP version for your server. In order to access the PHP selector section on cPanel follow these steps:
- Login to your cPanel account and navigate to the "Software" or "Software and Services" section. How it appears depends on the default theme of your cPanel server.
- Click on the "Select PHP Version" option.
- Once inside you will see your current PHP version on the top left with a dropdown menu below.
- Click on the dropdown menu and select the PHP version you require.
- Once you have selected the PHP version scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save" on the bottom left.